Pitch Day @ Conestoga
Make the most of your ideas
All participants in Centre for Entrepreneurship (C4E) programs are eligible to apply to compete at Pitch Day @ Conestoga 2017.
Pitch Day @ Conestoga will take place on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. at the Cambridge Campus. Finalists from various entrepreneurship programs will be pitching an original business idea to a panel of judges and an audience of entrepreneurs, business and community leaders, and potential investors.
Submissions may be entered as individuals or teams of up to four (4) people. Finalists will be selected from the pool of registrants by the C4E Pitch Day Organizing Committee and notified in advance.
Please refer to the competition guidelines for more information about this competition.
Business ventures must be in the early stages of development. The pitched idea or concept must be the original work of the individual or team pitching it.
Ideas and concepts deemed by the Organizing Committee to be false, insincere, offensive, immoral, or unethical will be screened and disqualified.
The Organizing Committee has the sole discretion to disqualify and/or remove any individual or teams for any reason that it deems appropriate before and/or during the pitch competition for violation of these guidelines. All decisions regarding an individual or team’s removal and/or disqualification from the pitch competition are final.
In order to be eligible to apply for the pitch competition, students must meet one of the following criteria:
- Currently be enrolled in the Small Business Ventures Program (SBVP)
- Currently be an Enterprise Catalyst client or alumni (past winners in this category are not eligible)
- Have attended all three (3) E@C modules between April 2016 and March 2017
- Have attended all three (3) Startup Students workshops between September 2016 and March 2017
- Enterprise Co-op students from May 2016 - April 2017 cohorts
- Winner of the 4x4 Showcase Challenge for the new venture opportunity category.
Students may apply to pitch in two (2) categories for which they are eligible but will only be selected to compete in one (1) category.